ARTS-COLLAB Archives

UGA Arts Collaborative

ARTS-COLLAB@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
carmon colangelo <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Inst. for Creative Exploration
Date:
Wed, 25 Apr 2001 05:59:45 -0500
his is the week of the
Hi, remember the ICE summit opens tonight with JARON LANIER. I hope for
a good turn out.

Also, David Saltz has requested that I ask you for images ( video and
CD- Rom format ) to be projected downtown during the Criterium Jazz and
Bike race events. There will be no audio, but video or anmimation works
will get good exposure one of the buildings downtown. It will be nice
way to advertise ICE s and show your work. David will also be
projecting the ICE logo. If you have these materials please give them
to David or I during the events this week. Carmon

JARON LANIER TODAY

NOTES:
A) Lanier will meet with informally with faculty and students at
the Drama Interactive Performance Lab, Fine Arts Building 4-5PM.

B) JARON KANIER LECTURE AT 7:30 University Chapel, North Campus

Carmon Colangelo, Director
Lamar Dodd School of Art
University of Georgia
Visual Arts Building