ARTS-COLLAB Archives

UGA Arts Collaborative

ARTS-COLLAB@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
lanny webb <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 20 Jan 2001 12:26:30 -0700
Here is the url of the group I mentioned at the meeting.

http://www.creationdesign.com/index.asp

I have emailed Neil Summerour, the principle of Creation Design and his
reply was that they would be very interested in working with us and like
the idea of working with students in the production stage. Creation
Design was started by two Graduates of the School of Art several years
ago. I was unaware they had done so much work  until I  reviewed their
site. Their sites, including their own site are technically very
advanced. Once again from a graphic standpoint none of their sites
visually feel like ICE to me but they certainly have the technical
expertise. Take a look.

Karl if you will send me your email, then you David and I can converse
off line from the list serv.

Lanny