ARTS-COLLAB Archives

UGA Arts Collaborative

ARTS-COLLAB@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
carmon colangelo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Apr 2004 06:00:10 -0400
I would like to invite you to a public lecture about my work
this Thursday evening at the Carlos Museum on the
Emory University Campus in Atlanta.  Carmon

April 15, 6pm Carmon Colangelo, nationally recognized
printmaker and painter, and Director of the Lamar Dodd
School of Art at the University of Georgia, will speak on
his artwork in the reception hall of the Michael C. Carlos
Museum. The public is invited. This lecture and the April
16 colloquium are both sponsored by the Center for
Teaching and Curriculum.

April 16, 9:00am-12pm, Professor Colangelo will give a
colloquium for Visual Arts Program faculty. The
colloquium is funded through the generosity of the center
for Teaching and Curriculum.

Please check this site for more upcoming events!
For more details on any of the above exhibitions, please
contact Jessica Denton at [log in to unmask]

Carmon Colangelo, Director
Lamar Dodd School of Art
University of Georgia
Visual Arts Building