ARTS-COLLAB Archives

UGA Arts Collaborative

ARTS-COLLAB@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
KITHUGHES <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Apr 2004 12:13:23 -0400
Beginning tonight (Monday) at 7pm until Wednesday at 5pm, I would like for
anyone that feels a need to express sympathy for the Madrid bombings on
March 11 to come and add their hand print to the memorial painting "Paz". The
work is located in the CURO Symposium Gallery Show at the Tate Student Center
Gallery, next to the movie theater.

You may find out more information about this work at:
http://www.tagging.us/paz/

The show includes four other artists and we will begin gallery talks at 7pm.

Thanks - Kit Hughes