ARTS-COLLAB Archives

UGA Arts Collaborative

ARTS-COLLAB@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
carmon colangelo <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Inst. for Creative Exploration
Date:
Mon, 17 Sep 2001 11:46:42 -0700
Dear ICE Colleagues,

I would like to invite each of you to attend the first fall Ideas
for Creative Exploration ICE meeting on Friday September 21st at 9:00
am in room 123 of the Visual Arts Building on Jackson Street. This
meeting will bring you up to date on the activities of ICE and also be
focuesd on plans for the upcoming year. We will also give you preview
of the ICE web site and projects.

The topics for discussion will include:

1. FUTURE LEADERSHIP OF ICE

2. ICE WEB SITE LAUNCH

3. ICE SUMMIT 2002

4. NEW ICE PROJECTS

Also, please feel free to invite interested students and faculty.

Sincerely Carmon

Carmon Colangelo, Director
Lamar Dodd School of Art
University of Georgia