ARTS-COLLAB Archives

UGA Arts Collaborative

ARTS-COLLAB@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
carmon colangelo <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Inst. for Creative Exploration
Date:
Fri, 10 Aug 2001 06:41:59 -0500
Dear ICE Collaegues,

Thank you for the bios many of you have sent. For the rest this is a
reminder that I would like a simple 150 word biographical shetch as an
ICE member for the web site. This is to  be included in the people
section. I am looking for you to write a succint 150 word sketch of
your professional activity, ie: "Susan Brown, is an Associate Professor
of Art and chair of the sculpture department at UGA. Susan received her
M.F.A. in sculpture from Stanford University in 1994 and her BA in
visual studies from Dartmouth College in 1991. Her work in sculpture
has exhibited in such venues as the Carnegie International and
Sculpture Chicago.  She is active in a number of national organizations
including the College Art Assocaition and the International Sculpture
Center..."

If you are receiving this e-mail, you are welcome to be included in
this section but I ask that you e-mail a bio to me by August 15, 2001.
Please place it in the body of your e-mail not as an attachment.

The ICE web site is nearing a launching point. I have recerved the
URL's to include icecollab.com, icecollab.net and icecollab.org

Thanks again for your help and I look forward to receiving your bio.

Carmon

Carmon Colangelo, Director
Lamar Dodd School of Art
University of Georgia