ARTS-COLLAB Archives

UGA Arts Collaborative

ARTS-COLLAB@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
stephen corey <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Inst. for Creative Exploration
Date:
Sun, 4 Feb 2001 17:27:22 -0500
Dear I.C.E.-ers,
        I'm sorry I missed the meeting on 2 February, but I
was laid up with back trouble.  Please let me remind you of
the 25 April project I discussed at the previous meeting,
the interdisciplinary event organized previously by The
Georgia Review and the Georgia Museum of Art, and involving
a poet and a painter-both of whom are also guitarists.  The
consensus at the previous meeting was that this could be
incorporated as an opening-evening event; I would hate to
have this event now end up in competition with the event
proposed below, since ours is set--and was set prior to the
I.C.E. planning.

                        Stephen Corey

stephen corey