ARTS-COLLAB Archives

UGA Arts Collaborative

ARTS-COLLAB@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
lanny webb <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 10 Dec 2000 09:47:58 -0700
OK, here a more if the first list didn’t kill you. Again, if your on a
28,800 you're gonna miss a lot.
Lanny

http://andy.art directors.com/  -  some aspects I would do differently
but over all I’d be proud to say I’d done it clean intro flash, nice
site but you can’t be in a hurry, lots of visual trickery with each
section.go to portfolio 2000, click on new melinium, third from top,
wait then click to view, several of these are really nice

http://www.cysive.com/   -   good flash intro  (play “Cysive Development

Process”)

www.joeymanic.com   -  Unique curser movement, (put your curser over the
spinning box, box is interactive, good scroll menu at bottom)

http://www.agency.com    -   nice flash intro,too cluttered over all, go
to “our work” page,click on  Quick Time video on the rt side, simple
clean.

http://www.graphis.com   -   very well designed site. clean easy to
navigate. no sounds or animation

http://www.futurewebsonics.com/   -  Beginning too much, when intro
sound stops, look at the bottom of the page for the word “Sound” place
your curser over the wedge shapes just above, click to hear music.

http://www.studioeg.com/    -    very clean flash site

http://www.matinee.co.uk/   -   unique curser while loading flash, well
done flash intro, a bit too trekie but well done, click on “internet
capsule, then websites, view sites, culture club has nicely designed
whistles. over all excellent technically but needs restraint.

http://www.schaik.net/  nice cartooney site, floating character well
done very gamy looking.

http://www.mecompany.com   -   amazing flash, doesn’t go anywhere but
very interactive

http://www.neostream.com   -   incredible interactive. relatively clean,
design elements are the normal amoebic basics. the sounds will drive you
crazy.

http://www.insomnious.com/   -   highly technical interactive. long
obviously no design background

http://www.imagedive.com/  -  clean interface, nice intro

http://www.finalfantasy.com/start-f.html  -  nice if you can ignore the
soney banner at the top, check out the voice talent, I don’t understand
the moving bars but place your curser over the portrait.

http://www.jun.co.jp/adametrope  -  click english, one of the nicest
sites I’ve seen, click music then listen then play one of the pieces.

http://www.saatchi-saatchi.com/innovation/home.html  -  interesting, not
too cluttered, oddly enough for a “communications” company its hard to
know where to click on their site. nice design for compared to what’s
out there. a little hard to read. would have been a great place for
streaming video

http://www.roots.com.my/  -  nice design. not very interactive

http://www.2advanced.com/thank you.htm  -  nice intro, but very trekie

http://216.219.145.176/si.htm   -  cool intro, hard to read sideways