ARTS-COLLAB Archives

UGA Arts Collaborative

ARTS-COLLAB@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
"Beth H. Thrasher" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 Jan 2003 16:16:46 -0500
Hello ICE!

We would like to invite you all to the Launch Party of the AATC--

This group was loosely established last summer by a small steering
committee, but seeks to involve anyone and everyone working with technology,
in the greater Athens area.

We would really like to include ICE in this new tech-centric community
organization. Come to the Launch Party to learn how you might get involved.

Please find attached a press release and poster for the event-- feel free to
distribute.

Thanks!

Beth Hall Thrasher
Director of Special Programs
Office of the Vice President for Research
UGA Research Foundation:
Athens New Media Synergy Center
Georgia BioBusiness Center

office: 706-613-7646