ARTS-COLLAB Archives

UGA Arts Collaborative

ARTS-COLLAB@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
Mark Callahan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Inst. for Creative Exploration
Date:
Thu, 7 Nov 2002 15:52:24 -0500
We would like to invite all of you to visit the Digital Media BFA Exit Show
in the Main Gallery from November 11 to November 15. The Senior Exit
reception will be on Tuesday, Nov 12 from 5:00pm to 7:00pm.

The show "Ever Waking," showcases the first group of students to graduate
from our newly designed Digital Media program. The work features a range of
diverse concepts merged with interactive and time-based elements.

We would like to congratulate Luna Balthazar, Thomas Black, Christian Croft
and Erin Miller for their accomplishments.

We hope to see you at the reception!

Michael Oliveri
Digital Media Chair
Assistant Professor