ARTS-COLLAB Archives

UGA Arts Collaborative

ARTS-COLLAB@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
John - Martin Family <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Inst. for Creative Exploration
Date:
Sun, 12 Aug 2001 23:21:03 -0400
Hey Carmon,   Hope you had a good summer!   See you soon, Carl

Carl Martin is an artist living in Athens, Georgia who uses photography as a
medium.  He graduated from the School of Visual Arts in 1982 with a B.F.A.
in photography.  He has received Georgia Council for the Arts grants in 1992
and 1995 and a John Simon Guggenheim Memorial Foundation Fellowship in 1996.
His work is in the collections of the Museum of Modern Art in New York,  New
York and the Hartsfield Atlanta International Airport in Atlanta, Georgia.