CILIATEMOLBIO-L Archives

Ciliate Molecular Biology

CILIATEMOLBIO-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
Donna Cassidy-Hanley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Jun 2018 17:03:09 -0400
We're looking for amazing pictures of Tetrahymena.

We are writing a chapter on the Tetrahymena Stock Center for a forthcoming book on strategies for conservation for genetic resources of model organisms. As part of that effort, we have been invited to submit photographs that could be used for possible inclusion in the book as part of a collage of organism images in the book and perhaps even as a cover photo.

There are some amazing images of Tetrahymena out there!! If you have any striking unpublished photos that might be suitable, please send them to us (manuscript due the end of June). Any images not included in the book will be added to the collage of images on our website (unless otherwise requested).

Please send images at best resolution available to [log in to unmask]

Thank you!

Donna