CILIATEMOLBIO-L Archives

Ciliate Molecular Biology

CILIATEMOLBIO-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
Dorota Wloga <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Aug 2019 11:52:31 +0200
Dear Ciliate Researcher,

Some years ago I came across a plasmid that enables overexpression of
Tetrahymena proteins under the control of MTT1 promoter in GRL3/GRL4
loci. We designed a similar plasmid for overexpression in these loci.
Does anyone know who first made this plasmid and which paper should be
cited or who should be acknowledged?
Many thanks in advance!

Best regards

Dorota Wloga