CILIATEMOLBIO-L Archives

Ciliate Molecular Biology

CILIATEMOLBIO-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
Ronald Pearlman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Feb 2019 12:43:03 -0500
Aaron: Our Coulter Counter died a number of years ago. It was too
expensive to fix or purchase a new one. For our very basic needs, we now
just use haemocytometer counting. That may not work for you but it has
satisfied our needs. It has been a while but my recollection is that the
single threshold Coulder Counter worked for us.

Good luck.

            Ron

Dr. Ronald E. Pearlman           [log in to unmask]
Associate Scientific Director
Co-ordinator, Student Outreach Programs
The Gairdner Foundation
Past President and Advisor
Royal Canadian Institute (RCI) for the Advancement of Science
University Professor Emeritus and Senior Scholar
Dept. of Biology
Director, Core Molecular Biology Facility
York University
4700 Keele St., Toronto, Ontario, Canada M3J 1P3
Phone:416-736-5241; FAX:416-736-5698