CILIATEMOLBIO-L Archives

Ciliate Molecular Biology

CILIATEMOLBIO-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

Date:
Mon, 7 Sep 2020 08:48:19 +0200
Dear Linda and dear Jean,
We are shocked and very sorrowed by the news about tragic accident and
sudden death of Janine Beisson. We met Her many times at some occasions.
Long time ago  Janina visited Janine Beisson Lab in Paris. Once Janine
and Her husband paid us a visit for a dinner at our appartment in Warsaw
during their short stay in Poland. It was a plesure and great honour for
us. The first thing which comes to our mind, when we think about Janine
is Her work on heredity of ciliary rows  with reversed polarity in
Paramecium and the concept of "cytotaxis".

Janina and Andrzej Kaczanowski,
Warsaw Poland

--
This email was Anti Virus checked by Astaro Security Gateway. http://www.sophos.com