CILIATEMOLBIO-L Archives

Ciliate Molecular Biology

CILIATEMOLBIO-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
Doug Chalker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Jul 2018 15:23:51 -0400
Dear Ciliate Molecular Biology Community

As community members at the 2018 Ciliate Molecular Biology Conference will vote on where to hold the 2020 meeting, we would like to give everyone an opportunity to indicate factors that would make their attendance 2020 Ciliate Molecular Biology meeting more or less likely. Please respond to the easy 10 question survey linked below.
Thank you

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/6F3S63G

Please respond by Monday July 16, 2018 so I have time to tabulate responses before the conference and report the information at the Business meeting next. Warm Wishes and hope to see you next week.
Doug Chalker