CILIATEMOLBIO-L Archives

Ciliate Molecular Biology

CILIATEMOLBIO-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
Martin Simon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Oct 2018 07:19:25 -0400
Dear colleagues,

This announcement serves to remind authors and readers of our upccoming Special Issue entitled “Ciliate Genetics and Epigenetics” launched by the journal Genes (ISSN 2073-4425; IF 3.600).

This Special Issue provides an overview on the genetics and epigenetics in ciliates and their impacts on adaptation and evolution. We invite submissions for reviews, research articles, or short-communications reporting molecular genetics and epigenomics studies of ciliate research.

For more information, please see: http://www.mdpi.com/journal/genes/special_issues/ciliate_genetics

We accept manuscripts from 1 September 2018 to 31 March 2019. Submitted papers should not be under consideration for publication elsewhere. We also encourage authors to send a short abstract or tentative title to the Editorial Office in advance ([log in to unmask]).
Genes (http://www.mdpi.com/journal/genes) is an online, peer-reviewed, open access journal with a current Impact Factor of 3.600. Genes aims to publish high quality original research articles and reviews on all aspects of genes, genetics, and genomics. As an online open access journal, papers published in Genes receive rapid publication, immediate accessibility, and high publicity. To support open access, Article Processing Charges (APC) of 1600 CHF currently apply to all accepted papers. If you respond to this invitation, you are entitled to a 15% discount. You may be entitled to additional discounts if you have previously received a discount code or if your institute is participating in the MDPI Institutional Open Access Program (IOAP), for more information see: http://www.mdpi.com/about/ioap.

For further details on the submission process, please see the instructions for authors at the journal website (http://www.mdpi.com/journal/genes/instructions).

We look forward to hearing from you.
Kind regards,

Martin Simon, Molecular Cell Biology, Wuppertal University
Marcel Schulz, Computational Epigenomics, Goethe University Frankfurt a.M.
Douglas Chalker, Department of Biology, Washington University, St. Louis
Lisa Johnsen, MDPI