CILIATEMOLBIO-L Archives

Ciliate Molecular Biology

CILIATEMOLBIO-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
Präsident TU Kaiserslautern <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Jun 2018 08:21:49 +0000
This is very sad news. I vividly remember his visit to our university in 2015, great lecture and a fine dinner discussion afterwards about ciliates and a bit about UBC (I was there in 1975/76 as a graduate student with J. D. Berger)

Thanks for sharing