CILIATEMOLBIO-L Archives

Ciliate Molecular Biology

CILIATEMOLBIO-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
Brian Bayless <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Nov 2022 11:19:57 -0500
Hi ASCB going ciliate community,

I hope everyone is doing well and the transition to a world living with COVID is as good as it can be. The ASCB meeting is back in person this year and I would like to organize a gathering for all of our community that are attending.  If you, or any of your students/postdocs, would like to attend please fill out the following Google form or email me at [log in to unmask] no later than Monday the 14th of November so I can secure a lunch spot.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FaJRagjvDJxGxw_yeTp2MdMX9Adti038Uq5an4Bgst4/edit#gid=0

Also, if you have a preference for Monday the 5th or Tuesday the 6th please let me know in your email or on the form.

Thank you and looking forward to seeing you all in Washington DC!

Best,
Brian Bayless