CILIATEMOLBIO-L Archives

Ciliate Molecular Biology

CILIATEMOLBIO-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
Jacek Gaertig <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Apr 2021 15:05:00 +0000
MEETING ANNOUNCEMENT:

Dear Ciliate Molecular Biology community:

The members of the Ciliate Advisory Board are pleased to announce the "2021 Ciliate Molecular Biology Meeting" to be held between July 19th-23rd, 2021. While we will continue the virtual format for 2021, we anticipate holding an in-person meeting in 2022. As was the case last year, this 2021 meeting will be free for all attendees!

WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:

    • THE MEETING: 2021 CMB Meeting will be held virtually – July 19-23, 2021.

    • REGISTRATION: Please register as soon as possible (https://forms.gle/YjaapBgPaxFJa1yg9).  Registration and abstracts are due before June 15, 2021. Please register before then so that we can plan accordingly. If you would like to register without your abstract that is fine. We will ask for your abstract later.

    • SESSION CHAIRS: If you would like to chair a session, please contact the Ciliate Advisory Board ([log in to unmask]).

Please feel free to pass this link along to lab groups that you think may be interested, because some in our community do not yet receive [log in to unmask] emails.

Looking forward to “see” you all at the 2021 Virtual CMB Meeting

Ciliate Advisory Board (Mireille Betermier, Marcella Cervantes, Jacek Gaertig, Sabrice Guerrier, Chad Pearson, Sean Taverna) .