CILIATEMOLBIO-L Archives

Ciliate Molecular Biology

CILIATEMOLBIO-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
Jacek Gaertig <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Jun 2021 17:34:38 +0000
Dear Colleagues:

I would be grateful if you could forward the information about a new position to individuals who may be interested in joining our group.

A postdoctoral position is available in our laboratory at the University of Georgia to study cytoskeletal organelle biogenesis and intracellular pattern formation in Tetrahymena. The project will involve forward genetic approaches (suppressor screens), bioinformatics, genome editing and advanced microscopy.

A strong background in molecular biology and a record of publications is expected. Experience with Tetrahymena would be helpful. This is a one year position with an opportunity for renewal. Please contact me for information including instructions on how to apply.

Jacek Gaertig
Department of Cellular Biology
University of Georgia
724 Biological Sciences Building