CILIATEMOLBIO-L Archives

Ciliate Molecular Biology

CILIATEMOLBIO-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
Doug Chalker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Jun 2018 23:36:05 -0400
Dear Ciliate Molecular Biologists,

In advance of the business meeting at the 2018 Ciliate Molecular Biology Conference, we need community input on potential sites for the next meeting. As the last two have been in the United States, a European site would be the historical location for the 2020 meeting.  Community members have already submitted information on potential sites in St. Petersburg, Russia and at the Orthodox Academy in Crete. Both these sites have potential complications related to participant travel.  We also have a community member offering to host the meeting in China. As it is important to think about this before we all meet in July, we are reaching out to community members to identify additional potential sites and send information to the TetRA Board, who will organize information for presentation at the July meeting. Please provide as much information as you can on any suggested locations as it will help the community make an informed selection, but do not hesitate to submit a suggestion even if you are unable to do more research into the details of the site before the meeting.  All thoughts on potential meeting locations and dates are welcome. Please send information to: [log in to unmask] (do not reply to this email)

Thank you.
Aaron Turkewitz, TetRA Board Chair.
Mariusz Nowacki
Mark Winey