CILIATEMOLBIO-L Archives

Ciliate Molecular Biology

CILIATEMOLBIO-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
Brian Bayless <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Nov 2023 12:35:16 -0500
Hi ASCB going ciliate community,

I hope everyone is doing well this year. The ASCB meeting is in Boston and I would like to organize a gathering for all of our community that are attending. I am aiming for Monday the 4th around 12:30. If you, or any of your students/postdocs, would like to attend please fill out the following Google form or email me at [log in to unmask] no later than Monday the 27th of November so I can secure a lunch spot.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1rus1KNDnUazI0vKhNmhgerhug5x6gxEl05b9PWzVXGs/edit#gid=0

Once I get a final headcount and a place to eat finalized I will email those interested with the details.

Thank you and looking forward to seeing you all in Boston!

Best,
Brian Bayless