CILIATEMOLBIO-L Archives

Ciliate Molecular Biology

CILIATEMOLBIO-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
Juan Carlos Gutierrez <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Jun 2018 08:05:10 +0200
I'm so sorry about Denis Lynn's death.  I met him here in Madrid a long time
ago,
and I found out that he was not only a great protistologist but also a great
person.

He will be missed!

Prof. Dr. Juan Carlos Gutiérrez
Catedrático de Microbiología
Dpto. Genética, Fisiología y Microbiología
Unidad Docente de Microbiología
Facultad de Biología
C/. Jose Antonio Novais, 12.
Universidad Complutense (UCM)