CILIATEMOLBIO-L Archives

Ciliate Molecular Biology

CILIATEMOLBIO-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
Bob Coyne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Jul 2018 20:39:28 -0400
I have some lab equipment that I'd like to pass on to some worthy scientist doing ciliate genetics. They are:

1. Two 96-well replica plating tools (thin and thick prongs)
2. One 48-prong "drop maker" used for, well, making drops (obviously) in a petri dish for isolating single cells or mating pairs. If you've seen one, you know what I mean. As far as I know, they are only used for Tetrahymena, but maybe they would be useful for other ciliates.
3. Two 48-prong replica tools for replicating the above drop plates (thin and thick prongs).
4. One 12-channel Costar multi-pipettor.
5. One hemacytometer.
6. Glass capillary tubes for single cell isolation

If you are at the ciliate molecular biology conference this week and would like them, please respond. I'll be at the reception and maybe a few other sessions. If no one at the meeting claims them, I can also ship.

Bob Coyne