CILIATEMOLBIO-L Archives

Ciliate Molecular Biology

CILIATEMOLBIO-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
Doug Chalker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Mar 2022 16:31:39 -0500
Dear Ciliate Research Community.

The Tetrahymena Stock Center is in the process of transitioning from its original home at Cornell University to its future home at Washington University in St. Louis.  During this transition over the next few months, we aim to maintain services, but anticipate possible delays in fulfilling requests.  We would like to thank the community for their patience and continuing support during the transition.

Ted Clark, Donna Cassidy-Hanley, and Doug Chalker