From:
"Pearce, Timothy" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Mar 2024 12:50:53 +0000
Dear Jen: Thumbs up from me.

Dear Matt: excellent comments!

   Thanks and best wishes, -Tim-

Timothy A. Pearce, Ph.D., Assistant Curator, Section of Mollusks

Carnegie Museum of Natural History

4400 Forbes Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 15213-4080, USA

ph 412-622-1916; fax 412-622-8837; [log in to unmask]

https://carnegiemnh.org/research/mollusks-malacology/

Snails & Slugs of NE USA: https://carnegiemnh.org/mollusks/land-snails-slugs/

I tell snail jokes: www.tiktok.com/@carnegiemnh; www.instagram.com/carnegiemnh/

Snail Jokes 2020 compilation (14 min) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9hByyJBIws