From:
steve rosenthal <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Nov 2021 09:18:30 -0500
another clue was the lack of other people in the video.  In today's
socially connected world, and in my own experience, if there is a
place where natural resources of either gastronomic or financial value
are just lying around for the taking on public property, there will be
plenty of people around doing the taking.