From:
Karlynn Morgan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Feb 2024 17:10:59 -0500
Dear Listers,
I am sorry to report that the Jax shells website is down for the time being. When Bill Frank passed away, Harry Lee was able to gain control of all of the site and COA has been supporting the financial end of that site as well as making any important and necessary updates.
Due to the unfortunate death of Harry, we must access some needed documentation to get the site back up and running.  This may take a few weeks and much patience. At any rate, we have all of the files and records we need to recover the site should that become necessary.
Patience, friends,
Karlynn
http://listserv.uga.edu/scripts/wa-UGA.exe?SUBED1=conch-l-L&A=1