From:
Alan Gettleman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Feb 2021 16:28:08 -0500
David,
Do not underestimate the Henry Van der Schalie 1948 work on the 51 land shell species of Puerto Rico.  The Land and Fresh-water Mollus of Puerto Rico, Misc. Publ. Mus. Zool University of Michigan, vol 70:1-134, with 14 plates, softcover.  When there we found a Streptaxid that Harry Lee said was introduced. He wrote that Fred Thompson could idenify but I never had the chance to ask Fred before his death.
A useful work.
Alan Gettleman
Merritt Island, FL