From:
steve rosenthal <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Feb 2024 17:24:26 -0500
 to follow-up to John's post, his story about the Cassis cornuta
reminded me of the following description that appeared in an item
recently offered on ebay by a well-known dealer

Up for auction are nine broken junonias that were collected over
several years on the beaches of Sanibel Island. They would make great
jewelry! Or you could have fun with your family and friends by tossing
one into the ocean and watch their reaction when they find their first
junonia! All are badly broken and worn, but they are real junonia
shells!