From:
Thomas Eichhorst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Sep 2022 23:22:45 -0600
Really sorry to hear about Bill Frank.  He provided a ton of images for American Conchologist as well as some great advice about shell photography.  We shared a few laughs about filling our garages with shells.

I need a good image of Bill.  I can use the one from Facebook (assuming I get Richards permission) but would like a few others if possible.  Thanks,
Tom E

Sent from my iPhone