DSSAT Archives

DSSAT - Crop Models and Applications

DSSAT@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
Richard Ogoshi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Jan 2006 10:44:33 -1000
Hello Hiroshi,
  There is no manual or publication for the cabbage model. It was developed and tested on published and unpublished data some of which you see in DSSAT 4. The model was based on CROP-GRO soybean and runs the same soil and crop routines. The major changes were in the SPE and CUL files.
  There are no current field trials.
  If you have any specific questions, please let me know.
Sincerely,
Richard