DSSAT Archives

DSSAT - Crop Models and Applications

DSSAT@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
Joel Paz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Nov 2004 11:35:24 -0600
Greetings!

I'm organizing a technical session on 'Applications of Crop Modeling'
at the ASAE Meeting to be held in Tampa Bay, Florida in July 2005.
I would like to invite you to submit your presentation title and abstract
on this topic. You can submit your presentation proposal online at:
http://www.asae.org/imis/meeting/am2005_call.cfm
Deadline for submitting your research title and abstract is
December 1, 2004.

Additional information is available at:
http://www.asae.org/meetings/am2005/index.html
The Crop Modeling session (Session 302) is listed under the Information
& Electrical Technologies (IET) division.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Joel Paz

Joel O. Paz, Ph.D.
Crop Modeling Laboratory
Agric. & Biosystems Eng. Dept.
124 Davidson Hall, Iowa State University
Ames, IA 50011-3080
phone: (515)294-7350
http://www.soybeans.ae.iastate.edu