DSSAT Archives

DSSAT - Crop Models and Applications

DSSAT@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
Prakash Dixit <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Feb 2005 00:28:49 +0000
Hi Mary,

Professor David Connor from Australia and Ines Mingez from Spain are working on Olive tree model for last 1.5 yrs in Spain. I even came to knoe (not confirmed) that the model is ready by now. He would be the best person to give any info regarding olive tree model.
Thanks

Prakash Dixit
Ph.D. student
Univ. of Melbourne
Australia

Jagadish Timsina <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Mary,

Contact Professor David Connor (Univ. of Melbourne) (see his e-mail in CC above). He might have something on olive model.

Regards.

Dr. Jagadish Timsina
CSIRO Land and Water, Australia