DSSAT Archives

DSSAT - Crop Models and Applications

DSSAT@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
"Gijsman, Arjan J. (CIAT)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Dec 2004 05:30:46 -0800
Dear DSSAT-list readers,

A few days ago Hiroshi Hasegawa sent an email to the AGMODELS list server,
which obviously was meant for the DSSAT list server, as he realized himself
when sending a follow-up to the DSSAT list. But the DSSAT listers have not
seen his original message and my reply to it, both of which are interesting
for a wider audience. So I forward them both now to the DSSAT list.

Cheers,
Arjan Gijsman