DSSAT Archives

DSSAT - Crop Models and Applications

DSSAT@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
"amiri,ebrahim" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 May 2006 04:38:39 -0700
  Dear all user of dssat 4
  I used of dssat 4 ( ceres-rice) for my thesis about water managements in paddy fields .in the input section ( input irrigation data) is many suggestions for select operation, for example:
Bund height, mm
Flood
  Constant flood depth, mm
    Flood depth, mm
  I measurement irrigation depth for every treatments in the crop season but I don't know for my treatments select which operation?
  i test some suggestion .but I haven't good result because I haven't this parameters in my output file  (SoilWatBal.OUT)

  Initial flood depth
       Final flood depth
       Flood pool evaporation
         Runoff over bund
  Do any person work on this section ( for rice) ?
  Please help me for solve this problem
  amiri