DSSAT Archives

DSSAT - Crop Models and Applications

DSSAT@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
Tekeste Woldegebrel <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tekeste Woldegebrel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Nov 2005 00:47:36 +0400
I wish to have one copy of the publication
"Frost protection: fundamentals,practice and economics".My mailing address
is:

Tekeste Weldegabriel Abezghi
Agrometeorologist (Msc)
National Food Information System(NFIS)