DSSAT Archives

DSSAT - Crop Models and Applications

DSSAT@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
Gerrit Hoogenboom <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Aug 2005 17:03:42 -0400
ICASA will conduct its Ninth Open Forum on Crop Modeling and Decision
Support Systems during this year's ASA-CSSA-SSSA Annual Meetings
in Salt Lake City, Utah.  The forum will be held Monday, 7 November 2005,
7:30-9:00pm, in the Radisson Hotel, Parleys 1, Second Floor.

Everyone is invited to attend and actively participate in this Forum.  You
don't have to be a member of ICASA to participate!

If you have any items that you would like to discuss, please forward them
to me.  Issues we will be addressing include:
- Recent and upcoming ICASA activities
- ICASA standards for data interchange, which are moving toward XML and
relational databases
- News on specific models and decision support tools, including DSSAT
version 4 and CSM

We will post the minutes at the ICASA web site (www.ICASA.net) for those
of you who will be unable to attend.

We hope to see you there.