DSSAT Archives

DSSAT - Crop Models and Applications

DSSAT@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
"Boote,Kenneth J" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Jan 2013 04:46:55 +0000
Crop Modelers:

I hope you will plan to come to the 42nd Biological Systems Simulation Group Conference to be held at Penn State University on April 23-25, 2013.  Please save the date.  Additional information relative to registration and submission of volunteer presentations will be coming soon.

Best regards,

Ken Boote