DSSAT Archives

DSSAT - Crop Models and Applications

DSSAT@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
Angela Gessleman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Apr 2006 16:09:45 -0600
Ken: Thank you for the information. I have a correlation for GDD for
soybean from Canada, but only for maturity groups 00, 0 and 1, so I was
wondering if such a thing existed for the maturity groups grown in the
US. We are in the process of trying to switch our crop models to the
DSSAT ones, so I know there is going to be a "leap" in the complexity as
we make the transition. I appreciate the help!
Angela