DSSAT Archives

DSSAT - Crop Models and Applications

DSSAT@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
"Anapalli, Saseendran" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Anapalli, Saseendran
Date:
Thu, 6 Mar 2008 14:57:27 -0700
Thanks Andarzian, I got a chance to look at the paper. You were correct
about the nitrogen and water simulations. The assumptions for
calibration are totally wrong! It is a pity those things went unnoticed
and the paper found its way through to the press!
sasi

Saseendran S Anapalli,  Ph. D.
Agricultural Systems Research Unit
USDA-ARS