DSSAT Archives

DSSAT - Crop Models and Applications

DSSAT@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
"Brandt, Kelsey" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Sep 2007 18:00:32 -0400
Hi all,

Can anyone tell me how AFLF is determined?  This is located in the leaves.out file and the definition is this:  AFLF  = Assimilate factor for leaf (0-1,0=0 no limitation).  We had noticed that when the first leaf appeared there was a lot of stress at this time (value of 0.9) for this particular output variable.  Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.

Kelsey Brandt
Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada/Agriculture et Agroalimentaire Canada
Telephone/Téléphone: 306-778-3107
Facsimile/Télécopieur: 306-788-3188

P.O. Box 1030, # 1 Airport Road

Swift Current, Saskatchewan, Canada