DSSAT Archives

DSSAT - Crop Models and Applications

DSSAT@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
"Feike, Til" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 May 2023 05:48:43 +0000
Dear DSSAT community,

We offer two crop modeler positions and one programmer position at the Julius Kuehn Institute, Federal Research Centre for Cultivated Plants at the outskirts of Berlin, Germany.

Work together with our international team of experts to develop a model-based site-specific decision support system for agroforestry systems.

2 Postdocs

https://interamt.de/koop/app/stelle?13&id=958456

https://interamt.de/koop/app/stelle?12&id=958537

1 Programmer / Web-designer

https://interamt.de/koop/app/stelle?14&id=958411

Please share this message and attached job announcement with your network.

Thank you.

With best regards

Til

--

Dr. Til Feike

Julius Kuehn Institute (JKI)

Federal Research Centre for Cultivated Plants

Institute for Strategies and Technology Assessment

Stahnsdorfer Damm 81

14532 Kleinmachnow

Germany

www.julius-kuehn.de