DSSAT Archives

DSSAT - Crop Models and Applications

DSSAT@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
Bahram Andarzian <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Aug 2007 02:38:16 -0700
Dear all of DSSAT servers
  Hi
  I am going to use the CERES-wheat model for simulating effects of climate change on wheat yield. I have previously calibrated and validated the CERES- wheat model in different sowing dates. So, does it is necessary that it would be evaluated again?
  Regard to I have not any data on wheat growth and development under different CO2 concentrations and temperatures (climate scenarios), how I can evaluate it?

  Thank in advance
  Bahram Andarzian