DSSAT Archives

DSSAT - Crop Models and Applications

DSSAT@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
Afshin Soltani <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Afshin Soltani <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Jan 2008 21:29:40 -0800
Dear Scientist,

  It is a great pleasure for me to inform you that new issue (January 2008, Vol. 2, No. 1) of International Journal of Plant Production is now published. Please visit the journal's website http://www.ijpp.info

  We have developed a new website for the journal with search availability and the journal has been accepted for indexing/abstracting by some of the well-known databases such as CAB, Cambridge Scientific Abstracts, DOAJ and Scirus.

  From 2008, IJPP is published in yearly volumes of four issues on January, April, July and October. IJPP is open access and does not have page charges.

  It is dedicated to rapid publication of original research papers and invited review papers on agricultural and resource plants, their production and related subjects. Typical subjects covered by the journal: plant genetics, molecular biology, biotechnology and breeding; plant physiology and plant-environment interactions; and plant production systems and optimizing pre-harvest production practices.

  We hope crop modeling scientists consider this journal for publication of their valuable research findings and making the journal one of the main outlets of research findings in this area.

  With best regards,
  Afshin Soltani

  Editor-in-Chief
  International Journal of Plant Production
  Gorgan Univ. of Agric. Sci. and Natur. Resour.
  Gorgan 49138-15739, Iran

  Email: [log in to unmask]
  Website: www.ijpp.info