DSSAT Archives

DSSAT - Crop Models and Applications

DSSAT@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
vasiraju murthy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Nov 2005 14:42:30 +0530
Dear Bernardi,

Regards,

Thanking you for the kind message.I wish to have one copy of the publication
"Frost protection: fundamentals,practice and economics".My mailing address
is:

Dr.V.Radha Krishna Murthy,Ph.D.,Asssociate Professor,ANGR Agricultural
University,College of Agriculture,Department of
Agronomy,Rajendranagar,Hyderabad-500030,Andhra Pradesh,India.Tel(+91 40
24015011,Ext:362).

Murthy.