DSSAT Archives

DSSAT - Crop Models and Applications

DSSAT@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
Gerrit Hoogenboom <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Sep 2007 19:37:21 -0400
Dr. Abdalla,

If your weather, soil and crop management data are different for each
grid, you will need to run the model for each grid separately.
However, you can set up fileX so that each grid is represented by one
treatment in which soil, weather and crop management are unique. You
can find examples of "Spatial" files in the Spatial data directory
and subdirectory of DSSAT.

If you are not familiar with DSSAT, you might want to consider
attending our 2008 DSSAT Training workshop. You can find more
information on the ICASA web site www.ICASA.net.

Thank you for your interest.

Gerrit