DSSAT Archives

DSSAT - Crop Models and Applications

DSSAT@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
"Gijsman, Arjan J. (CIAT)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Nov 2005 09:21:14 -0500
Dear Eugenia,

I also have the article of Rawls and Bakensiek that you refer to, but it has as Fig. 3 the same as Fig. 1 in the article of 1985 that I referred to in my earlier email. So it could be that they mention 2.65 somewhere in the article, but this is the well-known value for particle density and not mineral density as they themselves define it and have it in Fig. 3.

Cheers,
Arjan Gijsman