DSSAT Archives

DSSAT - Crop Models and Applications

DSSAT@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
Amit Srivastava <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 May 2012 11:02:33 +0530
Dear DSSAT users

I have a query regarding generated weather files in DSSAT
I have WTG (Generated) weather files with me,, it has been generated using
latest version of Marksim.
If I convert this WTG to WTH using weatherman then DSSAT reads these files
well
however if I use WTG directly then DSSAT doesn't read these WTG files. I
even selected option "Generated (WTG files)" using Method section in
Simulation but somehow this data (WTG) is not been read by DSSAT and I got
summary files with every value as -99.
Could please tell me where should I make corrections to make DSSAT read
this data.

Amit